or make 4 interest-free payments of $51.23 AUD fortnightly with More info
Q Cut Compound
Q-cut compound's water based formula makes it the perfect compound for all industrial and marine applications. Q-cut is easy to use and easy to remove, significantly reducing buffing time.Q-cut removes 1500 and finer sand scratches 1st time, every time. Q-cut leaves a deep high gloss wet look finish without the use of fillers, waxes or silicone.
N Cut Compound
N-Cut compound continues Juice Polishes commitment as a market leader in the advancement of abrasive technology. Using this technology, N-Cut’s new low-dust formula utilises 2 added abrasives that make it faster, cleaner and more efficient than previously available products. N-Cut was designed and tested for use on all paint types including automotive, marine and industrial type finishes.
Juice N Cut's new formula uses 2 added abrasives that makes it faster than other products on the market. Removes 1500 and finer sanding scratches quickly and easily from all paint surfaces. Juice N Cut compound leaves a high gloss, deep true colour finish.
Juice Endurance contains nano tech that bonds and protects all painted surfaces.
The long term protection and hydrophobic water repelling properties of endurance, provide protection against the elements for months not days like other products.
Endurance will give a deep high gloss finish that lasts and lasts.
Contains No silicone, waxes or Fillers.
Q-Cut and N-Cut
Shake well before use. Apply product to entire face of a compound pad (wool or foam). Spread evenly over desired work area. Buff front to back, side to side between 1200 and 1800 rpm, until majority of the compound has gone and gloss appears. Remove excess compound with a clean polishing cloth.
1) Clean and dry surface thoroughly before application.
2) Shake bottle well. Apply Juice Endurance either by hand with a soft polish applicator or with a random orbital polisher fitted with a finishing or polishing pad.
3) Leave Endurance applied to vehicle for 5-10 minutes to allow the curing process to occur.
4) Polish off excess to a deep shine with a clean dry microfiber towel.
5) For a deeper and even longer lasting level of protection apply a second coat.